If you're someone who loves wearing false lashes, but you're tired of the messy glue and hard-to-use applicators, magnetic lashes might be the perfect solution for you. Magnetic lashes have revolutionized the beauty industry, providing a simpler and more efficient way to apply false lashes without all the fuss. However, like any beauty product, there are certain dos and don'ts when it comes to using magnetic lashes. Here are some expert tips and advice on the dos and don'ts of wearing magnetic lashes.
Do make sure your natural lashes are clean and dry before applying magnetic lashes. Any oil or residue on your lashes can make it harder for the magnetic lashes to adhere properly.
Do start with a natural-looking set of magnetic lashes if you're a beginner. The AddictaLash 'Natural Lash Kit' set is perfect for beginners who want to achieve a more natural look. Once you get the hang of it, you can move on to more dramatic styles.
Do use an eyelash curler to curl your natural lashes before applying magnetic lashes. This will help blend your natural lashes with the magnetic lashes, creating a seamless and natural look.
- Do clean your magnetic lashes after each use. This can help maintain their appearance and extend their lifespan. Use rubbing alcohol or micellar water to remove any magnetic eyeliner residue, and then gently wipe the lashes clean with a soft cloth or tissue.
- Do trim the magnetic lashes to fit your eye shape. This will help ensure a comfortable fit and prevent the lashes from poking or irritating your eyes. AddictaLash Magnetic lashes have 10 micro-magnets on each lash which make them easy to personnalised for your eye shape.
Don't apply magnetic lashes with wet or damp hands. This can make the lashes more difficult to handle and apply, and can also compromise the magnets' strength.
- Don't apply magnetic lashes before applying other eye makeup such as eyeshadow or eyeliner. This can make it more difficult to get a smooth, even application of the magnetic lashes, and can also cause them to become dirty or damaged. Instead, apply your eye makeup first, and then apply the magnetic lashes.
- Don't use oil-based makeup removers to remove your magnetic lashes. This can weaken the magnets and cause them to lose their strength. Instead, use a water-based makeup remover to gently remove the lashes.
- Don't sleep with your magnetic lashes on. This can cause the lashes to become misshapen and can also damage your natural lashes.
- Don't pull on the magnetic lashes from the lashes but from the lash band by gently grabbing the outer corner and slowly pulling away from your lash line.
In conclusion, magnetic lashes are a great alternative to traditional false lashes, but it's important to follow the dos and don'ts of wearing them to ensure a comfortable and natural-looking fit. With the right tools and techniques, you can easily achieve a flawless look with magnetic lashes.